Our new, free CPD in conjunction with eFIXX, will help you to learn how to safely design electrical circuits that comply with BS 7671.
In this CPD you’ll learn about:
- – What are the first steps in designing an electrical circuit?
- – How is design current calculated for an electrical circuit?
- – How is the correct protective device for a circuit selected?
- – What are the rating factors for a circuit, and how are they applied?
- – How to select the correct sized cable for a circuit
Click on the link below to register for the Luceco Academy and start the course: